Winter hasn’t fully hit yet, or has it, and I’m looking forward to springtime. Spring brings new life and more crochet projects to tackle. The patterns below range in all skills and a couple of them include multiple sizes.
- Bunny Hat – I’ve made this hat from Repeat Crafter Me several times minus the ears. This happens to be a popular pattern on Ravelry. It’s your basic beanie pattern written in all sizes. Your entire family can have matching bunny hats.
- Bunny Slippers – Simply Homemade by Mama G has loads of pics included with her pattern. The size is for 2T-3T. I normally have a hard time making any type of bootie or slipper and I end up only having one. The pictures will help if you are visual.
- Spring Shell Hat – Don’t you just love the floppy brim on the hat. Cre8tion Crochet has quite a few hats that can be themed orientated. The color choices for the applique are endless.
- Sarahndipities – Very light and airy. This would look nice with color changing light cotton yarn. Like I always say, it’s all about the yarn.
- Country Willow Designs – What a great way to combine yarn and tulle. You can find the tulle at any craft store and it’s quite inexpensive. The tulle is crocheted on the bodice so you will not have to pull the sewing machine out. Which reminds me, I need to get back into sewing.
Please make sure you stop by the Crochet Styles 4U Facebook page and share what you have made or anything else crochet related.